Blinking Lights and Other Revelations
April 18, 2011
I’m already tired of talking about Edinson Bleeping Volquez/this Pirates series — and there’s still one game left — so read what other people are saying:
- Here’s a link to Red Reporter, wherein they link to other articles (then the universe collapses into itself).
- Cincinnati.com has a cool new feature where they showcase Reds fans’ tweets during games. My tweets have been featured a few times, so the Enquirer’s Department of Standards & Regulations is clearly understaffed.
- Jamie Ramsey over at Better Off Red continues to send us photos of lineup cards. I’m holding off on reading his blog until he starts posting photos of the Reds’ Gatorade cooler. That’s the kind of access I look for in an official Cincinnati Reds blog.
- Red Hot Mama talks about the Reds’ current injuries. There are a lot of them.
- The Dam Sports Report wonders if Edinson Bleeping Volquez is the second-coming of José Rijo. I wonder if Edinson Bleeping Volquez is the baseball-equivalent of premature ejaculation.
- The most surprising thing about this post by Reds Country is that fireworks actually went off at GABP over the weekend.
- Redleg Nation is brought to you by the letter “A.”
- Lastly, for the 5th year in a row I’ve purchased my three-day pass to Lollapalooza before the lineup has even been announced. The snow on my car this morning reminded me that I’m looking forward to sweating off about 10 lbs. August 5-7. The Reds play the Cubs that weekend. Just like they did during Lollapalooza last year.