Do You Know, Do You Care?
June 25, 2013
I work with the #1-ranked pinball player in the world (really, I do), so I know a few things about sports. Here’s a rundown of everything I know right now:
- I know that the Reds haven’t been playing very good baseball lately
- I know that, despite the Reds’ struggles, they’re only 2.5 games out of 1st place
- I know that the bullpen is beat-up
- I know that Aroldis Chapman has lost complete control of his pitches
- I know that there’s still over 80 games of baseball left to be played
- I know that the Cardinals have (finally) started to come back to Earth
- I know that the Pirates haven’t started their annual slide to oblivion yet
- I know that the Pirates may not slide at all this season
- I know that, since 2006, the National League leader in wins and starts is none other than Bronson Arroyo
- I know that Jay Bruce is currently on one of his ridiculous hot-streaks (7 straight hits for homers?!)
- I know that I still don’t care about hockey, despite the Chicago Blackhawks’ victory parade that will roll past my office window on Friday
What do you guys know?